In this episode of #PaxEx Minute, RGN contributing editor John Walton talks about how airlines are working to achieve the right mix in hard and soft product for passengers.
- Slipping and staggering into AIX
- Considering the impact of American’s MAX entertainment decision
- Gogo 2Ku connectivity impresses on Delta east coast flight
- What’s the token? Challenges of inflight customization and identity
- For one budget airline, humor is the differentiating amenity
Images and video: Airbus, Swiss, Molon Labe, American Airlines, Boeing John Walton, Gogo, Panasonic Avionics, WOW Air