In this episode of the #PaxEx Minute, RGN contributing editor John Walton highlights the very latest #PaxEx developments in the air – from nose to tail – and on the ground.
- Learning from United’s beating, American rolls out Basic Economy
- To fly, to buy: Taste-testing the new Marks & Spencer menu on BA
- BA Club World dine-on-demand: recipe for disaster?
- Korean Air picks same B/E Apex seat for 787-9 business and first
- Singapore Airlines’ first class Private Room could use an update
- In Conversation: New Zealand and the trans-Tasman, with Kai Koenig
Images and video: American Airlines, British Airways, Seth Miller, Korean Air, John Walton