In this episode of #PaxEx Minute, RGN contributing editor John Walton explains why United Airlines has missed the mark in its approach to selling Basic Economy to passengers, and what it could have done differently.
- United: Introducing Basic Economy
- United goes full Spirit with Basic Economy, teases proper PE
- United Gets Punitive With Their Basic Economy Fares
- USA Today: ‘Basic Economy’ fares make sense: Opposing view
- United 777-300ER: “Triple Seven(th) Heaven” or fourth circle of hell?
- Delta’s Basic Economy could become formidable threat to ULCCs