In this episode of #PaxEx Minute, RGN’s John Walton discusses airlines’ Olympic and Paralympic flight activities, and highlights Captain Chesley Burnett “Sully” Sullenberger’s concerns about the US Federal Aviation Administration’s failure to implement 29 of the 35 recommendations made by the NTSB after The Miracle on the Hudson incident.
- Flying first class on Team GB’s #victoRIOus BA Olympic 747 charter
- Lufthansa leverages PRM experience for Paralympic flight
- Seniors, not disabled people, drive airline assistance provisions
- Sully is tense, gripping and deeply moving from nose to tail
- ‘Miracle on the Hudson’ Safety Advice Not Carried Out
Images and video: British Airways, Callum Skinner, Lufthansa, Warner Bros.