In this episode of the #PaxEx Minute, RGN contributing editor John Walton looks at how Delta, United and American are stepping up their game to lure the ever-lucrative premium customer with real choice up front.
- Delta goes Thompson Vantage XL with new A350, 777 biz suites
- United focuses on sleep, hard product in new Polaris business ad
- American goes Super Diamond but dresses it like Cirrus
- What’s next for the herringbone business class seat?
- Why the six-way headrest on Cathay’s A350 is a tiny revolution