Part of CarlisleIT’s high-voltage series, these high-voltage extruded wires are capable of 1,000-volt performance while maintaining excellent flammability and arc-resistance propagation. They are ideal for applications, such as aerospace, that require a cable with excellent safety factors and high temperature ratings, as well as user-friendly features like UV laser markable and a tight bend radius.
“As aerospace technology advances, we are continually working to keep up with the ever-increasing demands for power on traditional and electric-powered aircraft,” said Tom Turner, product manager – power and grounding at CarlisleIT. “We are proud to grow our portfolio as one of the top manufacturers in the aerospace industry.”
Other features and benefits include:
- Minimum bend radius of 6x with tight routing that bends without wrinkling or cracking the insulation
- High temperature rating of 260 degrees Celsius
- UV laser markable to easily identify wire for OEMs and end users
- Excellent flammability and smoke generation properties (Meets EN3475-407)
- Exceptional arc-resistance propagation
- High strand count conductor that is extremely flexible for installation and routing
About Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (CarlisleIT) is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of high-performance wire and cable, including optical fiber. Since its inception in 1940, the company has grown its product portfolio to include specialty and filtered connectors, contacts, integrated systems and cable assemblies, complex harnesses, racks, avionics trays, and installation kits. In addition to its vast product breadth, CarlisleIT provides customers with a higher level of support by offering engineering and certification services for the demanding environments of the commercial aerospace, military and defense electronics, industrial, test and measurement, and medical industries. For more information, please visit www.carlisleit.com.
Featured image credited to CarlisleIT