In this episode of the #PaxEx Minute, Runway Girl Network contributing editor John Walton highlights how first class is still flourishing on some airlines, and explains why All Nippon Airways’ product is particularly praiseworthy.
- ANA first class embodies Japanese hospitality, ‘omotenashi’
- A first class amenity kit renaissance blossoms
- When a cruise line designs an airline
- Crystal’s private cruise jet misses on the hard product
- British Airways first class aims to match Virgin biz with LHR “wing”